Leading With Civility.... Our Philosophy
At its core, civility forges connections that unveil our shared humanity. A decade of research has unveiled a clear revelation: labels can magnify differences and trigger disconnection. Yet, everyone fundamentally craves the same things: recognition, respect, appreciation acceptance, and acknowledgment . By fostering a culture of civility, your organization naturally evolves into a haven that fulfills these desires, empowering leaders, employees, and clients to thrive and connect authentically. This truth resonated with me through the wisdom of my Grandmother and was reinforced by my mentor, Command Sergeant Major Babbs, during my Army service. His mantra, "As leaders, we're in the people business," this encapsulates the essence of leadership and what it means to foster a Culture of Civility.
Dr. Will is a distinguished Army Veteran that served 8 years in the Military and was deployed twice.
How Leading With Civility Impacts Company Culture...
- Reduced Client complaints
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Improved employee performance
- Better employee health and well-being
The Impact of Incivility in the Workplace
- 80% lose time worrying about the rudeness
- 74% reduced their commitment to work
- 59% lose time avoiding the offender
- 48% reduced their time at work
- 43% reduced the quality of their work
- 25% took it out on others, including Clients
- 12% seek employment
- 12% quiet quit
Our Work Around the World Teaching Civility
For the last two decades, our team has traveled the world to teach the principles of Civility and share our philosophy of Leading with Civility. Our work has been awarded and acknowledged by national and international publications.